SPONSORSHIP AND SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES
Why should my company sponsor or support the Annual Symposium?
- The symposium has a long history as one of the premier ophthalmic meetings in America (70 years)
- We attract the highest caliber of faculty members
- Strong regional attendance base (200+ members), with an additional 100-200 non-members attending.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
- Fantastic location in the downtown area of New Orleans provides for tons of fun after the learning is over!
- We offer great benefits for your support dollars
- Convenient downtown hotel location
- Intimate setting allows for quality interaction with potential clients
What are the benefits of sponsoring the Annual Symposium?
We offer five different sponsorship levels, the sum of which range from $2,000 to $25,000. There are benefits to sponsoring at each level that may include, depending on the level chosen:
- Company name and logo present in both our online and printed programs
- Signage at the symposium and throughout hotel
- Selection of booth space from preferred exhibitor location (available only to event supporters; the booth space is not complimentary)
- Acknowledgement at conference opening and during program
- Acknowledgement on NOAO website banner for one year
- Logo and or company name on all Annual Symposium advertising and public service announcements (value -$5,000)
- Complimentary tabletop exhibitor booth (value – $1,500)
- Complimentary reservations for four at NOAO Speaker’s dinner
To learn about the details of sponsoring our Annual Symposium, download our Support Levels opportunities, and if you decide to support NOAO, please contact us online or call 504.861.2550.