SPONSORSHIP AND SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES
Why should my company sponsor or support the Annual Symposium?
- The symposium has a long history as one of the premier ophthalmic meetings in America (70 years)
- We attract the highest caliber of faculty members
- Strong regional attendance base (200+ members), with an additional 100-200 non-members attending.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
- Fantastic location in the downtown area of New Orleans provides for tons of fun after the learning is over!
- We offer great benefits for your support dollars
- Convenient downtown hotel location
- Intimate setting allows for quality interaction with potential clients
What are the benefits of sponsoring the Annual Symposium?
We offer five different sponsorship levels, the sum of which range from $2,000 to $25,000. There are benefits to sponsoring at each level that may include, depending on the level chosen:
- Company name and logo present in both our online and printed programs
- Signage at the symposium and throughout hotel
- Company name featured in annual contributor listing in Eye Contact – NOAO’s quarterly newsletter
- Selection of booth space from preferred exhibitor location (available only to event supporters; the booth space is not complimentary)
- Acknowledgement at conference opening and during program
- Acknowledgement on NOAO website banner for one year
- Logo and or company name on all Annual Symposium advertising and public service announcements (value -$5,000)
- Complimentary exhibitor booth (value – $1,200)
- Complimentary reservations for four at NOAO Speaker’s dinner