The New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology will present its 62nd Annual Symposium January 25 – 27, 2013 at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. Topics will include updates on Glaucoma, Neuro-Ophthalmology and Cataract/Refractive. As always, the 62nd Annual Symposium will offer three days of intensive continuing medical education (up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™).
Member feedback greatly aids the formation of this world class educational meeting. If you have any suggestions for topics and/or speakers, please email them to email@example.com as soon as possible.
To reserve your hotel room use the link below or call the Sheraton at 888-627-7033 and mention the New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology for the special room rate.
An outstanding independent provider of continuing medical education for over 60 years!
Lisa Arbisser, MD
Donald Budenz, MD
Robert Fechtner, MD
Steven Gedde, MD
Andrew Lee, MD
Nick Mamalis, MD
Cynthia Mattox, MD, FACS
Joseph Rizzo, MD
Alfredo Sadun, MD
Kuldev Singh, MD
- Novel insights on the ABC, OHTS, EMGT, AGIS & TVT Studies
- Update on angle closure glaucoma
- Fresh takes on complicated cases in cataract surgery
- State of the art controlled release glaucoma treatments
- Controversies in neuro-ophthalmology
- Cutting edge Glaucoma surgical procedures
- Advances in Glaucoma detection
- New views on managing end stage Glaucoma
- Expanding frontiers in femtosecond laser surgery
- New insights on IIH
- Innovations in implants and other visual therapies
- Developments in NAION treatment
- Innovations in IOL technologies–Accommodative IOLs
- Advances in eximer laser technology
- Clinical updates on optic neuropathy
- Optimal patient selection for premium lenses
- Innovations in presbyopic LASIK
- Syphilis in neuro-ophthalmology
2013 Program and Registration Brochure
Download the 2013 Symposium brochure containing some useful information about the meeting and a mailable registration form.
Click here to download
2nd Annual Technicians’ Conference Brochure
Download the 2013 Technicians’ Conference brochure containing some useful information about the meeting and a mailable registration form.
Click here to download
Reserve your room now for the 62nd Annual Symposium
2013 Symposium Hotel Accommodations
For more information, call 504-861-2550 or 888-627-7033, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration available August 15th 2012 at www.noao.org;
Hotel reservations available by calling 504-525-2500.