New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology
56th Annual Symposium
Updates on Cataract, IOL and Uveitis
February 9 – 11, 2007
Astor Crowne Plaza
739 Canal Street, New Orleans
Program Chair: Daniel A. Long, MD
Take advantage of the Mardi Gras weekend and see why people love to attend meetings in the Big Easy. We think there’s something here for everyone. For more information on how to make the most of your weekend, click on the New Orleans Convention and Visitor’s Bureau link.
To reserve your hotel room call the Astor Crowne Plaza at 888-696-4806 and mention the New Orleans Academy of Ophthalmology for the special room rate.
Hope to see you soon in New Orleans!
2005 Symposium Speakers, Eric Donnenfeld, Scott MacRae, and George Waring, along with Program Chair Marguerite McDonald, enjoy a photo opportunity with Emeril Lagasse.
Elizabeth A. Davis, MD
Janet L. Davis, MD
Douglas A. Jabs, MD, MBA
Stephen S. Lane, MD
Samuel Masket, MD
Robert B. Nussenblatt, MD
Randall J. Olson, MD
Robert H. Osher, MD
Calvin W. Roberts, MD
- Multifocal IOLs – the Good, the Bad
- Update on Toric IOLs
- Small Pupil in Phacoemulsification
- Floppy Iris Syndrome
- Bimanual Phacoemulsification
- Techniques for IOL Removal/Exchange
- Video Symposium on Challenging Cataract Cases and Complication Management
- Endophthalmitis and Relationship with Clear Corneal Incision
- Diagnostic Testing of the Uveitis Patient- What to order and when
- Cataract Surgery in Uveitis Patients
- White Dot Syndromes
- Pars Plana Lab for the Cataract Surgeon
- IOL Measurements, Coding, Video Editing workshops and much more!
Click the link to download the invitation brochure for your copy of the program highlights, invited speakers and other information
Click here to download